Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Time Travel Tuesday

Time Travel Tuesday is a fun linky, of old school photos, hosted by I Heart Recess. The rules are simple share a photo of yourself around the same age as your students. 

I could not find my 6th grade school picture, but I was able to find a 5th grade picture. When I taught 5th grade I always shared this photo. Since moving to 6th I haven't, but I'm thinking about it thanks to this linky. 



Grade: 5th 
Year: 1987-1988
School: Meservey Elementary 
Teacher: Ms. Ames 
Favorites: Nintendo-Super Mario Brothers 
Memories: My teacher was really mean (later in life I realized I learned the most that year), being bussed to a different school part of the year (ours was being remodeled), our field-trip to Exchange City where I had my very first job; bank teller:), reward cinnamon rolls (they were HUGE) 

Your turn. Dust off those old photos and link up with I heart recess

No comments:

Post a Comment