Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Currently July with Snapshots

I can't believe it's July already! Where did June go? For the second month in a row, I'm joining the Currently Linky Party hosted by Oh' Boy Fourth Grade. I am also going to link up with Run! Miss Nelson's got the Camera for Saturday Snapshots.





Listening:

I'm a long time fan of The Young and the Restless, so whenever I get a break from work I try not to miss it. What better time to catch up than summer? 11:00 am the tv is tuned to Y&R, even though most days I'm just listening to it while do other things around the house. 


Loving: 

Summer school ended last week, and my sister and cousin needed someone to watch their kids (both are 10).  I volunteered. It's actually nice because, they keep my 1 year old busy. Plus, we had a lot of fun geocaching yesterday. 

Thinking: 

I'm taking some on-line classes this summer, and as hard as it maybe I'm trying not to wait until the last minute to turn in my assignments. 

Wanting: 

June was a busy month, and went by way to fast! Before you know it it'll be time to go back to school. I'm excited for the upcoming year, but I am enjoying summer, oh so much. 

Needing:

With my relaxed summer schedule, I've also relaxed on getting the laundry done. My goal is to be all caught up by the 4th of July! 


Tips: 

Savor every moment of summer! What better way to do that than with snapshots of those moments.  Here are some snapshots from June. 


I used the app A Beautiful Mess to add the text to this beautiful summertime photo. It's a new app I've just started using. 



Bowling in the street was a first for us, and a ton of fun!  I used one of my favorite apps (pic collage) to create this collage. 


Hot summer days are spent outside in water. 


Water painting when it's not hot enough to get in the pool is also fun. 


My daughter and I ready for a 5k fun run, on a nice summer night.


That's currently what's going on with me with a few snapshots. What's currently going on in your life? Stop by Oh' Boy Fourth Grade and link up with the July Currently; and don't forget to savor those summertime moments with snapshots, and link up with Run! Miss Nelson's got the Camera for Saturday Snapshots. Have a great July! 


No comments:

Post a Comment