Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It

Happy Monday, and happy first day back to work for many of you! This is my final week of summer vacation:(and it's been great! I hate to see it come to an end, but all good things must end... ok enough of that. Last week, I lucked up on some deals at Office Depot. The store I frequent is downsizing, so you know what that means...SALE!!! I walked into an 80% off sale and walked out a happy teacher:) Some of the deals were the inspiration for my Monday Made it project.


.59¢ borders-Yes, I snatched up all that was left. 


.93¢- only 3 left so I grab them all. If you follow my blog then, you know I'm going with a Dr. Seuss themed room this year, so I was super excited to find these pencils. Inside each box are pencils, but more importantly is this little card...


Not sure that my 6th graders will like the cards very much, so I decided to make something we could use all year long.


First, I cut out the books and glued them to clothes pins. Not sure how I want to use the cat yet.


Then I hot glued the clothes pin to border (3 per strip). I plan to have students hang various book projects.  Pretty simple compared to some of the other Made it Monday projects.  Stop by 4th Grade Frolics to check them out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment