Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Repost: Back-to School Bargains (Dollar Days)


You may be thinking why the repost, well I want to link it up with A Teacher without a Class Dollar Days Linky party since all of my bargains were just $1.00 each!


A Teacher without a Class

This week I found these small pencil sharpeners for twenty-five cents at Office Depot.


 The wall sharpener in my class doesn't work very well, and I don't allow students to sharpen colored pencils in the electric sharpener, so these small sharpeners will come in handy. 

Repost From Last Wednesday: Back-to-School Bargains
  
Back-to-School is in the air! The stores are setting up their back to school shops and with good reason; 25 official days of summer vacation left before I return to work, which means a little over 30 days before the students return. WOW!!! This does make the perfect time to shop for bargains. I found the perfect bargain at Target yesterday, which sparked the idea for this linky party; Back-to-School Bargains.



Here's how it works: 
1. Shop. 
2. Find a good deal.
3. Brag...I mean blog about it. 
4. Grab my button and link up.



Now for my bargain...Yesterday, I stopped by Target, and in the Dollar Spot, I found all sorts of Dr. Seuss items. Perfect for my Dr. Seuss themed classroom this year! Plus, I love Dr. Seuss


Pencils and erasers will make great rewards. 


Bulletin Board decorations


Bags that I'm going to use for guided reading supplies. These will look so much nicer than my current zip-lock bags. 


 I couldn't leave my son out. Flash cards, dinner set...oh the socks are mine:) 

There were also bookmarks, I have many Dr. Seuss bookmarks already, and stickers that I didn't pick up. Not to mention all the other back-to school dollar items that were not Dr. Seuss. Hurry, check out Target Dollar Spot before they're gone. Remember to link up with your Back-to-School Bargains or Dollar Deals.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment