Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Snapshots with Apps A-Z: Morfo

What a great week I've had! I'm just days away from returning to work:) But until then I'm savoring every moment of summer I have left. It's Saturday, and time to link up with Miss Nelson's Saturday Snapshots



Here are my pics from the week...


We've had some beautiful weather! 


I honored National Ice Cream day (7/21) with ice cream nachos for dinner. 



I took my son to his first MLB. We had a great time! At each game KC Crew members select kiddos out of the crowd to receive a special gift...and my son was selected by one of the crew members. He received a towel, mini foam finger, and I was able to snap this picture of him and the KC Crew member that selected him. 


I enjoyed a hot fudge sundae while at the game.  I had to honor National Hot Fudge Sundae Day (7/25) somehow:)


We WON!!! Kansas City Royals 7 - Baltimore  Orioles 1 

I hoped you enjoyed my snap shots! Be sure to head over to Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera to share your snap shots or view others. 

Apps A-Z: Morfo 

Next, I want to talk about the next app in my Apps A-Z series. Today's app is titled Morfo. This app allows you to bring your photos to life, take a look. 


This would be a good app for teaching personification or point of view. Students could also use the app to create book talks. Last year, I used the app to get students interested in the next chapter of a book. Take a look below. 



Could you see yourself using this app in your classroom? If so how? 

Thanks for sticking around to hear about Morfo. Have a great week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment