Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

It's Saturday and time to link up with Run, Miss Nelson's Got the Camera for Saturday Snapshots! This is a linky that has made it into my weekly blogging routine. I didn't capture many good snapshots this week, so I've decided to place some not so good pictures together using one of my favorite picture apps PhotoTangler. 


It's been HOT the last couple of days, so we've kept cool with some ice play. Both photos were created using the PhotoTangler app. The top photo is a combination 5 photos, and the bottom is a combination of 4. I used A+ Signature, an app I shared last week, for the text. You can add text in Photo Tangler, but I prefer A+ Signature. 


Here are a few of the actual pictures before I tangled them. 





Have a great week, and I'll see you next Saturday. Don't forget to link up



No comments:

Post a Comment