Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Today, I'm linking up with First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday. Here are my 5 favorite Pinterest pins from the week. 




1. I absolutely love this Instagram inspired door! I will be recreating this in my classroom. 




2. QR code kids - I'm thinking the QR code could link to student blogs.




3. Cover part of a quote with a QR code. I'm currently working on some of these posters.



4. Hokey Pokey Clinic saying...love it! 




5. This personal pin, restaurant passport, will be great for exploring different resturants in the area throughout the year. 





Those are my 5 pins for the week. What are some of your favorite pins this week? Head over to First Grade parade, and link up; plus check out what everyone else has pinned this week. Have a great weekend! 


Follow on Bloglovin


Check out my...






No comments:

Post a Comment