Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Coming Soon, Apps A-Z!

It has been a busy, yet successful school year. As the 2012-2013 school year winds down, I'm excited about getting back to blogging! Beginning May, 23rd, I will start blogging on a regular basis again. First, on my agenda will be "Apps A-Z." The past two years I've had the opportunity to have iPads in my classroom. Over the course of 26 days, I will share many of the apps I have used or have seen my colleagues use in the classroom. Below is a list of the many apps I will discuss:

A--Aurasma
B--Brainpop
C--Common Core
D--Doodle Buddy
E--Edmodo
F--Follett Digital Reader
G--Grand Prix
H--Hyperblast
I--iMovie, inspiration, iCard sort
J--Jet Ski
K--Keynote, Kids Doodle
L--Lite (Downloads HD Lite)
M--Morfo
N--NoteLedge
O--Overdrive
P--Puppet Pals-Puppet Pals 2
Q--QR Codes
R--RedLaser
S--Strip Design
T--Trading cards
U--USA Today Education
V--Voice Recorder
W--WebDav
X--X-ray (Photo Booth with Pic Collage)
Y--You Can Handle Them All
Z--Zapd

No comments:

Post a Comment