Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

It's Saturday, and that means I'm linking up with Miss Nelson for her weekly Saturday Snapshots linky. 

For our hallway bulletin board we asked students to write what they would like to be when they grow up, and we snap a photo of them. It's always interesting to see what they write. Above we have a photographer, fashion designer, artist (can you tell by her sign? ) and many of the boys want to be a Major League Gamer. 

Team building with positive self trait airplanes. 

I made a visit to Barnes and Noble this week to pick up the book Quick as a Cricket for a lesson. After leaving, my wish list had grown by about 25 books. My son spent some time with the new book; we probably read it about five times before going to bed. 

Friday book club with the new teachers in our building. 




Apparently, I signed up for this freebie. I saw the box in my mailbox and immediately became excited thinking it was my SLANT box, but to my surprise It was not. I'm sure this roll of toilet paper will come in handy. 

Those are a few of the pics in my camera roll. Head over and take a look at other Saturday Snapshots




   








No comments:

Post a Comment