Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

It's Saturday and time for my favorite weekly linky, Saturday Snapshot with Miss Nelson, over at Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera. This was my first week back to work, and  it was pretty relaxed since students haven't started yet. The week was spent setting up classrooms,  reviewing policies and procedures, some team building and motivating.  


Here are the lovely people I will be working with this year. We are a small staff. Our building only houses 6th grade. 


We all had on our I teach what's your superpower? t-shirts. The district office provided each school with shirts in their school colors. Above I am with our social worker whom we share with another building, so she is sporting the red version of the same shirt. 



We spent a little bit of time decorating capes with our superpower. 



Just before the start of convocation we put on our capes. 


Group photo with our capes.  We are all powered up and ready for the class of 2020! 

I did not take the group photos. One of my colleagues is the photographer behind those. She is a great photographer!

Tuesday is the first day of school. I hope to reveal my classroom photos Monday. Where are you in the back to school journey? Have you returned to work? Have your students returned?










No comments:

Post a Comment