1. It's currently raining outside, and what a wonderful sound. Very relaxing moment as my son naps.
2. I went to work in my classroom yesterday, and guess what? I have new carpet! A very unexpected surprise. My room flooded this summer, so they had to redo the carpet. I like it a lot better than the old carpet.
3. I still have several personal things to do before Tuesday (official report to workday). Will they all get done? I hope so, but probably not.
4. I only have one bookshelf in my classroom:( and lots of books:) Last year, I thought I worked around this, but it really bothered me the way my classroom library was set up. I spent yesterday redoing my classroom library and realized, I need another bookshelf! I'm on the hunt for a CHEAP bookshelf.
5. Staying up late and sleeping in has been my routine all summer long. I need to get back to my regular routine. Week one is going to be tough.
6. I love all the teacher toolboxes I've been seeing. I'm currently working on completing mine in time for Monday Made It.
Just found out there's a currently for the classroom; I must get it.
Tax free weekend starts today, and I'm in need of some new
school work clothes. Back to school work shopping time:)
What are you currently up to? Visit Oh' Boy 4th Grade to link up or see what other teacher bloggers are up to.