Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It - Teacher Toolbox

I did it! I made my very own teacher's toolbox. Year after year, I've struggled with how to organize supplies in/on my desk. Nothing has seemed to work. So, after seeing all of the different teacher tool boxes I decided to make one. Take a look. 


It was meant for me because I purchased the last on the shelf. Not very expensive like I originally thought. 


I used some book cover paper I had to cover the drawers, added  Dr. Seuss stickers to match my theme. I don't really care for the stickers, and I might take them off of  the larger drawers. What do you think? See next photo. 


Using clear labels I labeled each drawer. They are hard to read when placed over the hats, but it will work.


I couldn't leave the back the way it was, it bothered me. I saw the idea of covering the back asking students not to touch anything on the desk, sorry I can't remember the exact blog. If it was you  please let me know, so I can give you credit. I decided to do something similar. I think it came out OK. 


My favorite part is that I decided to spray paint it with chalkboard paint. 


Now I can jot down quick notes or in this case my Todo list. 

And there it is my teacher toolbox. Stop by 4th Grade Frolics and see what others have made. 





No comments:

Post a Comment