Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Newspaper Generator

Today I am linking up with:
Fourth Grade Flipper 

And 



Technology Tailgate




Creating a newspaper clipping was one of the many activities we completed this year.  We used this newspaper generator. My students enjoyed this activity. They especially liked that they could name their own newspaper. I liked that the website was accessible on our iPads, and that it limits the amount students can write. Great for summarizing! Once students finished their article they were able to download it. I then had students save it to their camera roll, and upload it to Edmodo. This activity is a good way to get kids writing, even the reluctant writers were eager to write a newspaper article. Who doesn't want their own newspaper or article? This is one activity I plan to use more often. Below are some student examples. 


No comments:

Post a Comment