Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Currently June

This time last year I was just getting into blogging, and was able to get a few post in before the school year started. Then I got busy with school and couldn't find the time to blog much. Now that summer is here, I have the time to get back into blogging. In doing so, I keep seeing linky parties, and have decided to take some time to link up. 



You link up at the beginning of the month with what's "Currently" happening in your life. I like this! It just may keep me blogging (once a month anyway).

Here is my June Currently:
Click to link up. 

Listening: It's a cool Sunday afternoon, and many kids are out at the park across the street. Sounds of summer oh so sweet! 

Loving: Since I am not a morning person (more of a night owl), I am loving staying up late and sleeping in. Night time is the best time to be on my computer; no interruptions. 

Thinking: June is my birthday month, and  the theme this year is "Another Year of Fabulous!" Now that the theme is set I just need to plan the rest. I really enjoy planning parties. Maybe I'll host a linky party before summer is over. 

Wanting: Having a 20 month old running around things get pretty messy, and a housekeeper would be nice. Not going to happen, so I'll just keep wanting. 

Needing: Every summer I have a summer cleaning list, and every summer I wait until right before it's time to return to work to complete it. This summer I plan to be done early. If that's going to happen I need to start soon. 

Vacay Essentials: I enjoy vacationing in the summer. Flip flops and sunglasses a must. Along with that is a camera. I've pretty much put away the traditional camera for my iPhone camera. Plus there are some pretty cool picture apps I like to use:  Memory Jar, Collect, A+ Signature, and Pic Collage. I have yet to catch the Instagram bug. 

Have a FABULOUS June! 



5 comments:

  1. Hi, Roland! I found your blog through Farley's {Currently} linky. I'm needing to start my summer cleaning too.....but....I can't find the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a housekeeper would be divine! Even though its just me and the hubs, I sure could use the extra help! I'm definitely a night owl, too!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started blogging around the same time as you! It is definitely hard to keep up with during school, but Currently's help! =)

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Farley's currently! I can't believe I forgot camera on my essentials list. I'm like you... I use my iPhone camera for EVERYTHING. It works great. I've never heard of some of those apps though.... I'm going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not a morning person, either. Or a late night person, actually. I epitomize an ecard I saw once ... "But I can rock 11 AM like nobody's business."

    I've not heard of the Memory Jar app. I must go look it up now. It's so silly ... I have 3 different folders of photo apps. And when I REMEMBER I love to take photos. But catching regular life on the fly? I'm terrible at that.

    Hooray for summer break!

    ReplyDelete