Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Five for Friday

Two weeks into summer, and "I'm Lovin' It!" Today,  I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! 

Link up here!

1. I've finally gotten back to my blog, and have been able to link up with lots of bloggers. I am enjoying all of the new ideas I have come across. I am rather new to blogging, In-fact this week marked my blogiversary (a new word I learned:).

2. I've signed up for a few summer classes, and two of them began this week. I'm taking a class on The Art of Blogging in Education. I'm hoping to learn how to best use blogs in the classroom. My second class is Edmodo Social Networking for Teachers and Students. I'm hooping to learn some new tips and tricks.




3. "I Teach...What's your SUPERPOWER?," is our district's theme for the upcoming school year. I found these cute Superman dry erase boards in the dollar section at Target. Not sure how I'm going to use them yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. Do you have any ideas? Please share?










4. I redecorated my son's bathroom, so much fun! We're now ready for the new Disney movie Monsters University.


5. My 5 most used apps this week:
  • Feeddler Rss Reader
  • Google+
  • Pic Collage 
  • Blogger 
  • Viggle
Click  to learn more about these apps. 


That's my Five For Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment