7 Things You Don’t Need to Know About Me!
1. I’m a Coke drinker. I used to be a Pepsi drinker, but then I began teaching! Most schools I subbed in during college only had Coke products in their vending machines. Then the first district I worked in had Coke vending machines as well. Even my current district had Coke products when I first started 10 years ago. They have since switched over to Pepsi, but I’m hooked on Coke!
2. I love ice cream! I don’t have a favorite flavor. Did you know July was National Ice Cream Month?
3. I enjoy playing word games. My favorites are Words With Friends and Wordfeud. I will have 20+ games going at one time.
4. I am not a morning person! Being a work by 7:30am is a struggle for me. That’s why I drink coffee during the school year!
5. I’m terribly afraid of dogs. Why? I have no idea. I’ve never been bitten by one they just frighten me.
6. Summer is my favorite time of year. I enjoy the hot temperatures of summer. I also enjoy swimming, and best of all I get to celebrate another year of life on June 23. What is your favorite season?
7. I DO NOT like to cook! My least favorite thing to do is COOK. I would much rather eat out. Unhealthy I know.
**Since I teach sixth grade I would only have them write 6 statements instead of 7.
**I would also use this as a time to review sentence structure, and sentence fluency.