Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Saturday Snapshots (on Sunday)

The weekend has come to an end! School starts on Tuesday, and instead of spending my weekend stressing about open house and the first day of school, I kept busy with non-school related activities. I'm linking up with Miss Nelson, for Saturday Snapshots, with a few pictures from the weekend. 

I attended a Kansas/Missouri blogger meet up on Saturday, and meet some awesome ladies. Thanks Coast to Coast Kinder for putting this together. 


Last Saturday, I mentioned we had won tickets to the Midwest Balloon Fest...here are pictures from the fest; it was pretty AMAZING! 

As we entered the Balloons were being inflated. 




It was pretty cool to see them all glowing at the same time. 


Look it's Elvis! 


I wanted to go on a tethered balloon ride (it doesn't go very high), but the line was super long! Some people waited 2-3 hours for a ride. Here's a picture of the balloon you could ride in. 





Susan G. Komen's Race for the Cure was Sunday morning. I was a bit worried about running/walking this race, because it was storming when I woke up. However, it had all cleared up by race time, leaving us with great weather for the walk. 


I hope you had a great weekend! Have a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment