Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday Snapshots


I'm back with another edition of Saturday Snapshots! It's been a couple of weeks since I've linked up with Miss Nelson's Saturday Snapshots, so I thought I'd head over and link up some photos from my last week of summer vacation. Yes, I return to work on Tuesday.  

The Midwest Balloon Fest is next weekend, and in an effort to promote the event the Wonder Bread hot air balloon tethered in front of Union Station. We were there to watch the entire set up. Pretty exciting for my 2 year old. 










We even won tickets to the Balloon Fest next weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing the fifty plus hot air balloons. Hopefully, I'll get some great photos to share next Saturday. In the meantime head over to Miss Nelson's blog and check out more Saturday Snapshots.






No comments:

Post a Comment