Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Peek at My Week

Today, I'm going to link up with Jennifer, over at Mrs. Laffin's Laughings, for a Peek at my week.



Monday will be my official last day of summer:( And I plan to spend it in my classroom. 

Tuesday I officially return to work. I'm sad to see summer go, but excited to see my co-workers and prepare for the class of 2021! Plus, I get to spend the day working in my room. I love that the district gives us the first day back to work in our rooms. It hasn't always been that way. 

Wednesday is all day professional learning. You know the day the principal reviews all those policies and procedures. This day usually gives me a headache, information overload! 

Thursday another day to work in my room, oh yeah! 

Friday morning will begin with convocation. Convocation is usually a lot of fun! I get to see my teacher buddies from other buildings. We get a little rowdy and pumped up for the new school year!  I can't wait to see what the board office has planned this year. 

Then comes the weekend...the weekend before the kids arrive is the longest, most stressful weekend EVER!!! I'm usually trying to finish things for my classroom. However, this year I have plans, so I'm not sitting around stressing about all that still needs to be done. 

Saturday there's a Kansas City blogger meet up! I'm looking forward to putting some faces with some names, and meeting some fellow bloggers in the area. This is my first blogger meet up, so I'm pretty excited. Later, I'll be heading out to the Midwest Balloon Festival. Can't wait to see all the hot air balloons glow! 

Sunday I'm running/walking (more walking than running) in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5k. Then I will prepare for my first week with students!!!

When do you return to work? What does your first week of work look like? Be sure to check out Mrs. Laffin's Laughings a peek at my week linky. I'm sure there's someone still on summer vacation and headed someplace fun! 

Have a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment