Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday Snapshots

It's time to link up with Miss Nelson for another edition of Saturday Snapshots.





Have you heard about Blog Hoppin's scavenger hunt? Maybe you've seen the photos on Instagram. The first couple of days there were tons! It has since slowed down a bit, but I'm sure you're still seeing them in your Instgram feed daily.  Well I'm one of the many people participating in the scavenger hunt. During this month long scavenger hunt you must find and snap photos of 105 items, from a list of 200, and post them on Instagram using the hashtag #bloghoppin2014 and a hashtag unique to you; my hashtag is #rolandteach. Everyone that post 105 photos will be entered in a drawing for a really fancy camera and more. You can read all the details here. It would be nice to win the camera, but what are the chances of that? I like scavenger hunts, taking pictures, and Instagram, so I'm having fun with this. Here are some of my favorite pictures from this week: 

I found this telephone booth on our mini staycation this week. There aren't many pay phones around anymore, let alone an entire telephone booth. 



A trip to Hobby Lobby and Party City turned into fun for these two, as I found two items on the list: a visor and a red, white, and blue pinwheel. 




The first few photos, someone wearing mismatched socks & a lei, I had my 2 year-old help me out with, and holding the sign didn't workout very well. 



During a mapping session this week, my co-works helped me out with, a group of teachers making silly faces. Thanks guys! 

These are just a few of my favorites from the week. You can follow me on Instagram to see more, or search #rolandteach. I've uploaded 22 of the required 105, so I still have a ways to go. I'm in no rush, who knows I may not make it to 105, but I'm having fun. 

Be sure to check out other Saturday snap shots over at Run! Miss Nelson's got the Camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment