Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Oh Snap! A Sunday Linky


It's been awhile since I've written a blog post on a Sunday, but the collaborators over at Blog Hoppin' are having a linky for those of us participating in the scavenger hunt. They are asking us to link up our favorite photos so far. If you've read my Saturday Snapshots post from yesterday than you've seen my favorites from the week. If you missed it you can read it here. I just have a couple more photos I want to share today.  

The first photo I'm sharing has received the most likes. On Friday, 7-11, we went to get a free slurpee from 7-Eleven, and found this cute little mustache slurpee straw for $1. I couldn't pass it up! 


Next up is a science experiment. I thought that I was going to have to come up with some type of experiment for my son to do to capture this one, but we went to family fun days, on Saturday, and Mad Science was there. This experiment with a ping pong ball and a hair dryer was perfect for my two-year old, and he loved it! 


The last photo I want to share is not mine, but one I found as I was scrolling through #bloghoppin2014. #Justhave2teach was very creative with this one. Love it!!!

Follow me on Instagram or search my #rolandteach, to leave some love on my photos. Leave your personal # in the comments, so I can check out your photos. I'm having so much fun with this scavenger hunt! Such a great idea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment