Hello September! I don't know about you, but I'm glad to see August go! As a teacher I feel like August is the most stressful, & exhausting month of the year. With that being said, it's time to link up with Farley for her monthly currently linky. This is my favorite monthly linky; I even purchased her classroom edition, and will introduce it to my students tomorrow, I'm so excited about that. So, without further ado, here's my currently.
1. Yes, it is 5:00am and I am doing laundry. My son has a feeding tube, and I was awakened by it twice because there was kink in the line. After the second time I couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to throw in a load of laundry.
2. I love 3 day weekends, or should I say I love 4 day work weeks. Labor Day weekend is always much anticipated after the start of a new year.
3. Despite having a 3 day weekend I still have a lot to get done today; laundry, wash my hair, go to the mall, lesson planning...those are just a few items on today's to-do list. Where did the weekend go?
4. SeptemBER begins the BER months, which means the end of 2013 will be here before we know it. Is it just me or does it seem like this time of the year goes by so quickly?
5. There never seems to be enough hours in a day. How can I get more? I have major time management issues. Is there an app for that?
6. September's special section is about making time for yourself or your family.
a. I am so addicted to technology! I have decided, I need to turn it off for a few hours each day. That means no blogging, emailing, surfing the web, facebooking, instagraming, or tweeting between the hours of 6:00-9:00, Monday-Friday. It will definitely be a challenge.
b. I need to get back into the habit of walking and or running a few times a week.
c. My caffeine intake has dramatically increased since school started. I need to get back to drinking more water.
Now you know what I'm currently up to. What are you currently up to? Don't forget to stop by and join the party.
App Spotlight: Today's app spotlight is Collect Photo App. With this app you "collect" a photo a day, you can choose to collect more than one, and add it to a calendar. Think of it as a photo journal. I love it! I've been using it since the end of May. I like going back and looking at my photos from the month. It will be nice to review all of them again at the end of the year. You are also able to set up multiple albums, I now have one for school. It will be nice in May to show students pictures from August. Here's a screen shot of my August calendar.
Have a FANTASTIC Labor Day!