Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Scoop (9-14)


I'm back with another Sunday Scoop! I'm linking up with the ladies over at Teaching Trio for this fun linky. 


I've put off my lesson planning since we have PD tomorrow. I'll have to get them done tonight. 
Students have finished their first book project and I'm hoping to get them all graded and returned to students this week. My goal is to grade 5 from each class everyday this week. I also need to make a Walmart run soon and pick up some necessities we are running low on a lot of items. 

Last week, I was hoping to get out and run/walk 4 times and only made it out twice. This week I'm hoping to get out 3 times. Girls on the Run begins this week, so that will help motivate me a bit more. We are two weeks away from my son's 3rd birthday, and I'm hoping to get all the shopping done this week for party supplies, and order the cake, and balloons.

As soon as I post this we are going to head out to the circus. I'm so excited! The ringmaster is a guy I went to school with, and I'm looking forward to seeing him do his thang!!!  It is my son's first circus! Did you know your child can get a free ticket to their first circus if you sign up before their first birthday? We're using his free ticket voucher today.

Have a great week, and I'm of to the Greatest Show on Earth! 




No comments:

Post a Comment