Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday Snapshots 6-21

Happy Summer Solstice! I haven't blogged since I've been on summer vacation, but when I saw Miss Nelson's Saturday Snapshots linky was back, I was so excited, I knew I had to write a blog post. Perfect timing too summer is halfway over; yes you heard me right halfway. I thought I'd use them time to share a few of my favorite photos from the summer thus far.



First up is a book I finished from my TBR list, and what a great book it was! Through a series of diary entries Kizzy Ann Stamps takes readers through experiences of racial discrimination, integration, and self acceptance. A very powerful book for tweens. 


Next is my son admiring Thomas the Train after our ride. 


Lots of water play an bubble blowing fill our down time. 


Here's a photo I snapped this morning, and I just love the way it turned out! 


Hope you're enjoying your summer. I'm off to enjoy the rest of mine, because it will be over before you know it. Happy Saturday all!  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment