Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Digital Flip Book

Do you remember flip (animation) books? Perhaps you have one or two sitting around. You know the books with a single image on each page, and as you flip through the images seem to move. I remember these being so much fun as a kid! This weekend, I created a digital "flip book" using the Flipagram app. I use Flipagram quite a bit to share several pictures from a particular event or day, but this weekend I used several images to capture a single moment.

Originally, I hoped to get a picture of a rather large bubble, so I opened the camera on my phone and held the shutter button (I think that's what it's called), capturing 15 images of this moment. I won't bore you with all 15 images, you will see them in the final product, but here is the image I was hoping to capture. 


Once I looked at all the pictures I had taken, I realized I had snapped pictures from beginning to end. I went to Flipagram and placed all 15 images in a single Flipagram, played with the speed   the pictures were viewed, added some music, and TADA, I'd created my very first digital Flipbook. Take a look: 


Fifteen camera shots turned into a digital "flip book," what did you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!  





No comments:

Post a Comment