Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Elf on the Shelf (Classroom Edition)



FIVE days until winter break! If Friday is any indication of the next five then it's going to be a loooong five days! However, I can do this! I'm going to use a little elf to help me though. I've seen everyone's elf in the classroom adventures and have wanted to bring it to my classroom, but thought my students might be to old (6th grade). After two weeks of elf adventures with my 2 year old, I'm convinced that 5 days of Elf on the Shelf with 6th graders will be a lot of fun; not to mention help control some of the madness that takes place the week before winter break. 

I need your help! I'm trying to plan my week, but I want to know, what are your top 5 elf ideas for the classroom? What do you think would work for older grades? I have a few ideas, but thought I'd see if there were more out there. Thanks for your help. 


Here's our elf, already for some 6th grade  fun! You can follow me on Instagram @rolandteach to see what he's up to daily. 


Mel D. and Michelle are hosting a weekly ELF in the Classroom Linky Party. I'm headed over there to look for some ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment