Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Five for Friday: Birthday Week 2015


Hello! I'm taking some time today to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching, for her Five for Friday linky. Trying to get my blogging groove back.


Our summer theme this year is "Summer of the Parks!" I've taken a step back from the traditional 'Summer Bucket List ' and we're visiting a new (different) park in the city each week. This week we found a park with a rocking school bus and all he wanted to do was drive the bus.





Tuesday was my birthday! I had a painting party...these places are popping up all around town. It was everyone's first time and we had a GREAT time!!! Our paintings turned out pretty cute as well, and I'm no artist. It was a real "Royal" celebration!!!




Also on my birthday I visited a new vintage arcade in our area and recevied some free tokens, sixty  tokens to be exact. All games are just 1 token...I'm telling you I felt like a kid at Chuck E. Cheese! Super Mario Brothers, Dig Dug, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man were just a few of the games I played before heading to my painting party. Since I didn't use very many of the tokens, I'm going back tomorrow night to wrap up my birthday week. What's your favorite video game? 





I LOVE summer because you get to do absolutely nothing and don't have to feel guilty about it. Wednesday we just hung out on the couch and watched Netflix. My little one didn't even want to go any where, and I was totally OK with that! 


As I continue to celebrate my birthday week,  I had a chance to attend a prescreening of Magic Mike XXL. It was AWESOME!!! I loved watching Channing Tatum! Great girls night out movie! 


Check out more "Five for Friday" post here or link up your own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment