Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Currently

Happy New Year! I'm starting the year off by linking up with Farley for her January Currently.



Listening: I'm currently listening to the local news. It's part of my evening routine (even on winter break). If I miss the news I just feel like something is missing. Weird, I know, but I like to stay caught up with what's going on in the city (good and bad). 

Loving: I'm LOVING every minute of winter break! We haven't gotten out much, trying to avoid catching the flu, but we've had a BLAST hanging out in the house; camped out in the living room.  

Thinking: I'm thinking about going back to work on Monday. BOO!!! I love my job, but this break has been so peaceful and relaxing! I hadn't realized until this year how relaxing winter break could be.  Mainly because I didn't let the stress of the holidays get to me. Yea me!!! 

Wanting: I'm wanting some really good chocolate right about now! I have some M & Ms and Kit-Kats, but I'm wanting a nice gourmet cupcake, or a slice of chocolate cheese cake from the Cheesecake Factory. I might just have to treat myself tomorrow. 

Needing: I'm needing to get the majority of my grades complete before going back to work. I would like to spend my work day organizing and planning. You know getting ahead, wouldn't that be nice?! 

Yes, I will run/walk six 5k races this year! The first one will be the Diva Dash in March, I have to wait for the weather to warm up a bit. 

Maybe, I'll start taking master's classes this year. I've started and stopped, maybe this will be the year I  get it done! 

I wish I could end the year debt free! That is truly wishful thinking, I still have some years on my student loans. 

There you have it my currently January 2015! What are you currently up to this New Year? You can link up here. Enjoy the first weekend of 2015! 



No comments:

Post a Comment